Saturday, September 7, 2013

This is Halloween

It's coming, it's coming, it's coming!! Halloween is almost upon us once again! There is not one thing I dislike about this time of year. I don't mourn the end of summer one bit. I look forward to the cooler temps, the crisp humidity free air, the smell of leaves turning glorious red, orange and yellow. Halloween kicks off the holiday season, which I love. My birthday is a week before Halloween, which means PRESENTS. Who doesn't like those? Oh, and pumpkins. Carving, all those big orange pumpkins! So much to look forward to! Yes, I am a big KID still, and I hope I NEVER grow up!

Which brings me to the point of this blog. I still go Trick-or-Treating. I still dress up in costume. This year I was almost in a panic because I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to be. I had a few things in mind, but no real direction on what to do or where to start. All of a sudden I got creative and now I can't pick just what I'm going to do. So I'm going to post what I have come up with and what I have done in years past. These are in no particular order.

Everything is done with regular eyeshadow/eyeliner/makeup. Only a few I used a little bit of liquid latex, some crafting rhinestones and black string in one.

This paired with some cute fairy wings for a simple Dark Fairy look.
We never know what lies beneath. 

 Masquerade Mask made with white and black eyeliner and eyeshadows. 

Batgirl
2 different Bollywood inspired looks. 


Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead)

2 different Fairy Princess looks. 

Milky Way
Goth Girl

Medusa

Pin Up Girl

Pop Art

Mardi Gras
Ice Queen

2 different Spider Queen looks



Broken Doll

Rocker Chick
Gothic Witch

Punk Rocker

Summer Storm


Cruella De Vil 
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

Egyptian Queen

ZOMBIE!! 
Vampire
Voodoo Queen (black hair)
 Stitched lips using eyelash glue and black string. 
Voodoo Queen (white hair)

New for 2014 Halloween season! 

A mask is a perfect easy and quick way if you are short on time or need something last minute.


The old "lady" from the movie Insidious. 

And this is..umm.. a demon? What I look like when I cry with eyeliner on? 


The Bride of Frankenstein. 



No comments:

Post a Comment